What’s the danger in starting a podcast based on someone else’s success? Can you start a podcast and make tons of money too? Are you the next John Lee Dumas?
Watch myself (Ray Ortega), +Daniel J. Lewis +David Jackson +Steve Stewart and +John Lee Dumas himself, discuss a blog post Steve wrote entitled: The John Lee Dumas Effect. We’ll find out if you can podcast your way to riches and discuss the pitfalls of trying to copy someone else’s success.
Circle me on Google Plus to be notified of future live recordings, to meet other podcasters and share your opinions in the chat! See ya at the next Round!
Links mentioned on this episode:
- Sign up to appear on the Roundtable
- Podcast Sponsorships: All the goods – John’s awesome post about how to get sponsors for your podcast
- Podcast Launch – John’s podcasting book
John’s Free Templates (Please click-through to see all the templates listed below at the bottom of the post before the comments)
- How to approach a sponsor for the first time
- EntrepreneurOnFire’s Price Chart
- Email template of Sponsorship Proposal
- Excel spreadsheet template of Dates and Dollars sponsorship proposal
- Email template for guests
Sign up to appear on a future Podcasters’ Roundtable!