Choosing a primary category, when submitting a podcast to Apple, can be difficult if you appeal to multiple audiences. Don’t let the first category you choose limit the audience you market your show to.
- Apple Podcast Analytics First month (Wired) https://www.wired.com/story/apple-podcast-analytics-first-month/
- Broad-casting (The Economist)
- Peek Into 2018’s Top Podcast Problems (And Solutions)2018’s Top Podcasting Problems and Solutions
- ANCHOR IS NOT THE SECOND (OR THIRD) COMING OF PODCASTINGhttp://davidjackson.org/anchor-not-second-third-coming-podcasting/
- Hidden in Plain Sight — Adjacent Content Categorieshttps://blog.pacific-content.com/hidden-in-plain-sight-adjacent-content-categories-9ddae02ff825
- PODCASTING GEAR STATS IN 2018https://www.thepodcasthost.com/equipment/podcast-equipment-stats-2018/
- Bad Audio Can Hurt a Scientist’s Credibilityhttps://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode/bad-audio-can-hurt-a-scientists-credibility/
Sign up, if you’d like to appear on a future Round.
Thanks and I can’t wait to see you at the Roundtable!
Subscribe to Podcasters’ Roundtable on YouTube and use the bell icon to set notifications so that you know when we’re live!